12 February 2009

My Apartment in Thessaloniki, Greece!!

Hello again!

After leaving the Thessaloniki airport we arrived at our apartments, Αλεξανδρείας (pronounced Aleksandrias). They are definately bigger than a dorm room. About twice the size, however; you don't have a kitchen and a bathroom in your dorm room either.










































My apartment! Do you notice how close my toilet is to my shower??? You have to basically put your feet on the lip of the shower to sit down! It's just a little crammed! The bottom right photo is a picture of my key to my apartment. All the keys look like this... it reminds me of a puzzle piece!


You also do not have a fabulous view of the city from your balcony in a dorm room either!!
































View from my balcony, overlooking the city!


That is all for now!!


LOVE YOU ALL! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Do they switch their LEFTs and RIGHTs around over there? or were you just confused when you wrote the "bottom left picture is the key to your room" because it's really on the RIGHT - just wanted to let you know in case you were really confused and needed the assistance ;)

    ReplyDelete